New Visit Trinity Website Launched09/03/23
Trinity College Dublin is 430 years old and is rich in history, heritage and storytelling. The iconic campus is home to students, staff, alumni and visitors and has a unique location in Dublin City that welcomes over 2m tourists each year.
As part of Fáilte Ireland’s Digital That Delivers enhance website program, Trinity College Dublin wanted to replace its existing website with a modern, high-performing user-centric website that delivers on both results and excellent user experience.
For this project, Visit Trinity was looking to replace, uplift and streamline its visitors’ website as well as host the site on a new server.
Their goals for the new website were to:
- Make it a fully cohesive experience, one stop shop for everything
- Make visitors immediately feel a sense of trust us and we that Visit Trinity delivers professional, reliable touring experiences that stand out
- Make sure it’s easy to edit and build future pages and future proofed without needing a 3rd party/web developer. They wanted to be able to run the site on their own
- Address students, staff, fellows, alumni and visitors audience
- Make it clear that Visit Trinity provides accommodation services
- Support awareness and consideration for paid search campaigns.
- Engage visitors by making the user experience better for our visitors, with better layout of information, content, navigation and more effective call to actions.
- Be SEO friendly so it can generate organic traffic and appear higher on search.